1. The parties to each bet are the company, on the one side, and the customer (hereinafter "the user"), on the other side.
2. Bets by order and from bookmakers as well as betting agents are not accepted. Bets on events in which the user is participating in the sport event (e.g., as a participating sportsman, as an owner, trainer or functionary of a participating club) are not permitted. In case this provision is not complied with, the company is authorized to refuse payment of any winnings, and to cancel the bet.
3.The user declares not to know the outcome of the event when placing the respective bet.
1. Each user determines his stakes himself with the exception of the restriction imposed by winning limits in accordance with the calculation of winnings.
2. A precondition for the effective placing of a bet is that before the closure for the acceptance of bets - subject to paragraph 3 below - there must be a balance on the account that covers the stake.
3. If the balance on the account does not provide full converge and the difference is not remitted within the stated period, offers for the placing of bets will be accepted by the company only in the order in which they are received for as long as the betting account for each individual bet is completely covered.
4. If the stake for a bet is only partly covered by the balance on the account, the bet is deemed to be placed with a stake corresponding to the remaining balance on the account.
1. A bet is accepted once the company has confirmed it via internet. A bet is confirmed via internet if the bet appears in the customer's account under the item "My bets".
2. If a bet is declared "invalid", it will be evaluated at odds of 1.00. For individual bets, this means the company will refund the stake into the user's account. In a combination bet, this means that the total odds of the combination bet is calculated without the odds of the bet that has been declared invalid, and no refund on the stake is made.
3. If the bet - for whatever reasons - is placed after the beginning of the betting event, the bet is invalid (this does not include LIVE betting). The bet will be evaluated using the odds 1.00.
4. The deadline for placing bets will in each case be determined by the company.
5. The company may refuse to accept bets without giving reasons.
6. Bets placed and accepted in good time - apart from the cases mentioned in these Terms and Conditions - may not be revoked or changed.
7. If, during the period of acceptance of bets, information becomes known through which the result of the bet can be determined, the deadline for acceptance of bets will be determined anew by the company or the bet will be cancelled. Cancelled bets are evaluated at odds of 1.00.
8. The company assumes no responsibility for typing, transmission and/or evaluation errors. In particular, the company reserves its right to correct obvious errors - even after the event - with the input of betting odds and/or the evaluation of betting results (e.g., the mix-up of odds, events or teams, etc.). The company also assumes no liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-datedness of the information services provided. The company also assumes no liability for the accuracy of live scores, statistics and intermediate results in LIVE betting. The stake is exclusively the amount confirmed and recorded by the company.